Loyal beta testers,
- New movement system based off of Fuel/Instant Warp.
- You will notice a Green/Red bar to the left of your captains portrait that will indicate how much Fuel you currently have.
- If you have enough fuel to instantly warp to your destination it will use the fuel and you will instantly be teleported to the location. Otherwise it will use all the fuel you can to get you as close as possible and then being the normal travel speed after that (30 seconds per unit)
- Scout Probes
- Right click on a location to bring up the menu and click on “Deploy Scout Probe” this will send out a scout probe for 100 metal that will reveal the surrounding area. These scout probe move much quicker than your fleet (5sec/unit) and reveal a large area surrounding it. You can click on the “Radar Range” button at the bottom left to reveal the borders of your radar (you may have to zoom out to see them)
- Scout probes only last for 24 hours so be sure to use them wisely
- Timers to indicate movement time.
- These timers will count down to the completion time of the ‘Warp’ for the fleet or the deployment of the scout probe
- Several other bug fixes have been rolled up into the patch as well. I will post some specifics on the forums if anyone is interested.